Scaling up & internationalizing a leading RecruitmentTech start-up in the Nordics
Excited about building and scaling up the next big thing in RecruitmentTech? Passionate about helping companies to grow and prosper by hiring the right people? Cherishing both the candidate and recruiter experiences makes your heart beat faster?
At RecRight, we are determined to take our proven and solid video recruitment business to the next level. We are already working with such leading global companies like Netflix, Uber, Finnair and Volvo, to name a few. Now, all we need is a visionary yet modern down to earth leader to join our team as a CEO to help us write the next chapter in RecRight’s international growth story.
Who are we looking for:
If growth strategy, product-market fit, getting things done and people-first culture are concepts that you feel at home with, this role might just be for you.
More specifically speaking, here are some of the things we are looking for in our future CEO:
- SaaS business understanding: You know the in’s and out’s of SaaS business models and how to measure their success
- P&L responsibility: You’ve successfully grown and scaled up businesses before, and you’re up to the challenge of doing it again
- Sales experience: You understand high and low touch sales models and are able to apply them accordingly. You get a buzz from being in a customer interface (when needed)
- Strategic and tactical thinker: You can paint the big picture and pave the way how to get there with a compelling story, while also jumping down and zooming into details when needed
- People-person: You inspire those around you with a human approach - our team is down to earth with a family-like atmosphere
Our company language is English so you don’t need to be fluent in Finnish (but it certainly doesn’t harm if you are), other languages are always considered a plus. However, we would prefer if you’re located in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area.
What we offer:
- Become a crucial part of a scale-up success story and write the next chapter in RecRight’s story
- Create industry impact by modernizing recruitment processes and tools for large enterprises and midsize to small companies
- Fun and relaxed work atmosphere with a tightly-knit team
- Competitive compensation package, including performance bonus and the possibility of acquiring a share in RecRight
- Regular perks and benefits, such as massage once a month, modern office and working equipment, flexible working hours, regular get-togethers
- Access to the inspirational and unique Bravedo community
About applying: as part of our applying process, we ask you to share your CV either as an attachment (in pdf) or as your LinkedIn profile, no cover letter is needed. In addition to your CV, we ask you to take part in a video interview covering three video questions.